View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 01:28 PM   #12
Jokerman
Senior Yorkie Talker

We have one of Glenda's puppies out of Kitty and Taifun. He is such a little darling. We're thrilled with him. I think you will be very happy with one of Glenda's babies. We picked our boy up in person, and I was surprised how much prettier Glenda's dogs are in person than what the pictures show. I have found it hard to get good pictures of my puppy, and I've told Glenda her pictures do not do her dogs justice. I think Glenda's dogs are ten times prettier in person than what you see on her website. She has the cutest puppies I have EVER seen and the adults are just gorgeous. If you like the pictures on her website you are going to be thrilled to see them in real life. They are stunning!

My sister is planning to buy one of Glenda's puppies in the near future, so I'll get to take another trip up to her kennel soon. I am really looking forward to seeing her dogs again. My next puppy will be from Glenda too. I want a little female after my male grows up, but right now we are enjoying him being the "only child".
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!