View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 10:07 AM   #1
avasmama75
Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry I Do notknow what to do. HELP!( May be long, Sorry)

S as i have bragged about on this site, I have a fairly new Morkie named Bowie, He willbe 5 months on November 1st. I also have a 3 year old Yorkiepoo. My yorkiepooo Ava does not live with me, her "daddy" and I share custody, which is getting harder all the time, in fact he is recently getting married and i have a feeling that the new wife will try to butt in, Another thing is I work with him at his fathers shop and desperetly want to quit, I have a feeling that when i do it will cause some friction with our custody arrangement as he is young and immature. Wow i got Way off subject.Ok, My actually reason for this post is that, Ave and Bowie are really having a hard time together, Ava is older and isnt as active as bowie and he will constantly bark at her when she doesnt want to play, which is the majority of the time. Bowie is actually really good when Ava isnt with us. It breaks my heart that they dont play better and i feel lost as to what to do. Do i punish bowie when he is barking and attacting ava? If so, how, what do i do?? Another thing is , ava has a very odd and difficult scheduel. Her grandfather feeds her at AM!!! 3 Am!!! This is because he is up and going to work at this time and so avas dad just lets him feed her while he and the fiance sleep( Did i mention they are living with his parents and will continue doing so when married?) So avas scheduel is really hard on us and on bowie when she is with us. She gets up about 4 times a night and as of rightnow i feel like it such a distraction to bowies training. I am reall at a loss and dont know what to do. As you can tell im half asleep writing this because of how much ava is up at night. Can anyone give me some advice or feedback or anything. It would be so appreciated. Thanks everyone.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!