View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 08:42 AM   #10
luvinmyyorkies
Yorkies are pure joy
Donating Member

Well, I have three right now: Ceasar 12, PiP(whose a Silky) 7 and Max 1. I've always had yorkies. After our last one died, I swore NO MORE. Well, three months later a friend asked if I would be interested in a yorkie that needed a home (owner was elderly). He was almost 10. Wasn't sure if I wanted to take on a senior after just recently losing one, but decided to take him (ceasar) About a year later we decided to add another and went thru a yorkie rescue. We picked Pipi. Her and Ceasar got along fine. Another year later, friends decide they don't have time for the yorkie they purchased and asked if we could take him (Max). How do you turn down a free yorkie puppy? Anyway, he made 3! Yes it can be crazy at times, especially when you add kids and family to the mix, but a good crazy. Of course, it can get a little expensive too, with 3 (heartworm preventitive alone costs a small fortune) but we wouldn't have it any other way. I'm looking forward to the day I can add a couple more!!!! I know, I'm yorkie crazy!!! and proud of it!!!
luvinmyyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!