View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 06:42 AM   #3
newyorkiepup
Senior Yorkie Talker

I spoke with the vet that did the neuter this morning. He said he thinks it sounds like a urinary tract infection. He said that's not really related to the neuter. Only that he may have been somewhat uncomfortable so he held it too long and with his immune system being lowered because of the surgery, he got an infection. We have a vet appointment for 5:00 this afternoon to have him seen. Hopefully that's all it is and with a few antibiotics he'll be as good as new. He's seriously so hyper that he doesn't seem sick, but he does keep squatting. The sheet we got from the vet says no excessive running or playing. I don't know how to stop him from doing that. i'm not encouraging him to play. I haven't tossed a ball for him or anything but he runs around and plays on his own. He just loves all his toys so he's not going to just sit still. Of course, my husband and I are both at work right now and will be all day today so I imagine he'll sleep most of the day. He doesn't have free run of the house so there's not a lot for him to do.
newyorkiepup is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!