Thread: Selling puppies
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 09:02 PM   #11
yorkiepuppie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artie merlino View Post
I have always kept mine around 15-20 wks. old just b/c by that age they are already; Crate Trained, House Broken, Leash Trained and used to their Daily Grooming Routine; Teeth and Hair Brushing & Face/eye washing and have had all their Vaccinations and Micro-chipping etc. I find that the older they are, the more well adjusted, balanced and Independent they become.
I know alot of Breeder's that sell them very young @ 6 wks so they appear
smaller for their age w/c they lie about by saying they are older @ 8 wks instead of 6 wks.
you know, i always wondered about that. like how do i really know the birthday of my puppy or if she really did get all the appropriate shots, i can only take the breeder's word for it. but i don't think i would recommend the breeder i got milu from. i am lucky milu is healthy and a really good dog, but i don't trust her breeder very much. when i got her, she had ear mites, she was a little smelly and she had a scab on the side of her body(from a bite? the vet wasn't sure but said it was ok)...so i think the breeder didn't take very good care of her.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!