View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 08:04 PM   #6
artie merlino
YT 500 Club Member

Love 3 Yorkie's Now

I started out w/my first Yorkie, Artie he was so impressive I fell in Love w/the Breed. I used to Breed Pitbulls and Rottwielers and I was raised w/Dogs while growing up. I used to want to be a Vetrinarian. After I had him for a year I decided to get another one to Breed w/him. I purchased Abigail from a Local Breeder who eventually would "Mentor" me in breeding Yorkies. 2 yrs. ago I had my first Litter of 3 and I kept them for 20 wks. before they were Sold.
So for that period of time I had 5 Yorkie's total. Now I just have the 3, I kept the smallest puppy that was a runt, she is only 5 lbs. Artie is now 4 yrs. old and Abigail is 3 yrs. old and Pom Pom is 2 yrs. old. I am very attached to them
but if something were to happen to any of them I would NOT replace them b/c I have learned that each one is so unique and different that no two are alike in any way. If I had the room I would have at least 10 Yorkies running around, the more the merrier! It's NOT alot of work when the are well Trained & Socialized.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!