View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 09:49 AM   #9
dogbert
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie_25 View Post
18 cats....WOW...that is ridco....
I hope this family gets to keep there three dogs...I know if they dont how devastated they will be....
So will the dogs, they won't understand what happened to one of them and the one who has to go won't understand why it had to leave. The people are just heartsick, I heard them interviewed on a talk radio station last weekend. I think they should be able to keep the dogs too, not just because one is blind but because it's a brother and sister sharing a house. One owns two dogs the other owns one so in my book that's within the guide lines. If it were a married couple then I could see how it could be looked at a little differently, it would be one family owning three dogs and against the rules. It doesn't matter how many dogs they have the neighbors cat will still get barked at. Three small well taken care of dogs are NOT a problem unless you want them to be. I wish everyone who owned a Yorkie would show up and support them.

Yes, we were very happy when the people nextdoor left. The smell of cat pee was beyond bad, the house was up for consideration to be torn down there was so much damage and smell when they left.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!