Thread: *** NapSaks***
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 08:47 AM   #1
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Icon2 *** NapSaks***

NapSaks are a unique convertible bed that allows your furkid to configure his/her bed however suits their fancy. These delightful fleece napping sacks are completely reversible and portable. For a quick snooze, just plop down on top, more serious nappers might want to hunker down in the middle and have a donut bed. Extreme nappers will surely want to burrow inside the NapSak with nothing but their cute little noses showing. NapSaks can also used in carseats to help keep your furbaby toasty warm during car trips. Anywhere you need a soft, cuddly, scrunchy little bed, NapSaks perfect!

Anyway you configure it, NapSaks are a bargin at $25.00 plus $5.00 shipping. All NapSak Orders come with a matching bone shaped squeeky toy AND a sample of both Chicken and Liver Yorkie Yummies.

Ordering is 1 - 2 - 3 simple.

1) Select your print from: NapSak Fabric Selections

2) Send a pm with your print color selection (please order by color name) and your solid color contrast preference.

3) Send payment through PayPal: foxypups@bellsouth.net or pm me for mailing address for Money Orders and Checks.

Note - I have increased the shipping costs by $1.00. This is the first price increase EVER on any of my products.
Even with a $5.00 shipping charge, I will be paying a portion of most of NapSaks shipped. Consider this a special discount to my beloved YT Family Members.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1yellow NapSak.jpg (128.6 KB, 249 views)
File Type: jpg PinkPlaidDarkPink.jpg (82.3 KB, 359 views)
File Type: jpg 1red NapSak.jpg (188.5 KB, 208 views)
File Type: jpg 3red NapSak.jpg (187.4 KB, 178 views)

Last edited by chattiesmom; 10-22-2008 at 08:49 AM.
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!