Thread: He said yes!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 05:07 PM   #12
Bella'sMom
Yorkie Yakker

Star

Just wanted to say that is how i spell my daughters name that is so clue and what a wonderful gift you just got. Congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lora9584
Well the love letter worked. My husband called me this morning and said that I could get her. So I am now the proud mama of another yorkie. We have named her Haylee and she is the most adorable thing. Graff does not quite know what to think of her yet, but I believe he will be fine. She is having a ball and will come running when you holler for her. I haven't gotten her a harness yet so potty time is a problem right now as she runs every time she hears a noise. Her breeder called a while ago to check on her and was thrilled to know she was doing so well. I put a playpen in the living room so that she can stay safe if everyone is busy. The breeder gave me a pill that I am supposed to give her tomorrow I think it was called Sentinal? The information said it was safe for puppies. Has anyone every used this? Haylees ears are about half way up and the breeder showed me how to tape them if necessary. Thanks everyone for all the good vibes they helped and I am much happier tonight than I was last night.
Lora, Graff and Haylee
Bella'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!