View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 04:33 PM   #11
pumpkin2112
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Yesterday I was playing with my dog (she's a yorkie mix) and I noticed that her belly area was red. I didn't think anything of it because she likes to lay on her tummy with her back legs spread out. I figured it was from the carpet.

So about an hour ago I went to play with her and she was being her usual bossy self and then all of a sudden she jumped up on the couch and started licking herself down there. Well I thought she was licking her hoo-hoo but it turned out she was licking above it kinda like if her right leg had an inner thigh. I picked her up and had my husband check to see if there was anything there and he said he felt something so I took her to a lighted area and sure enough there's this big pimple bump thingy there. It's about 1/4 inch wide, all white.

I'm making an appointment first thing in the morning. When we first got her last year, she had them hot spots and the vet said it was fine, just staph that puppies got. he gave her antibiotics and they went away... hopefully that's all she needs.

I put her cone on her from when she was fixed. She's trying like crazy to get it off of her LOL.
pumpkin2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!