View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004, 04:17 PM   #13
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Rose
Bettyeanne - you are an angel - one day, one day I will learn to do this for myself---!! I will TRY - don't hold your breathe and just as equally don't be surprised if you get no photo at all or you get 3 or 4 the same 9 YES - I'm that bad lol). Bathing a tiny Toto must have been scary!! Just having had a grandson tho' think I'd rather bath a tiny yorkie than a baby again and I had 2 - a while ago now LOL!! Thanks again IF you get the photo!! IF you do - our Gizzie Chavi is the one on the right as you look at the photo of the breeder holding them both up - remember they are only 2 wks old - eyes just opened - they may grow up to be Rotties lol!! Ana xxx
Yep! Got your e-mail and those babies are adorable! Before I read your message, my husband and I looked at the picture and guess what? We picked the one on the right!! We had a meeting that lasted much longer than I expected so this is the first opportunity I have had to try and post your picture ... hope I can do it! They are sooooo cute ... here goes:
Attached Thumbnails
New Sis In Sept For Our Girl!!-choosinggizzie-web-ready.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!