View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 04:33 PM   #1
Gingergirlsmom
and Bernie's mom too!"
Donating Member

Default YT Meet-Up Alexandria - Raffle and Goodie Bag Donations Needed

Registration for our Second International YorkieTalk Meet-up is now underway! Exciting events, interesting speakers, and fun activites are being planned!

One of these is a
Raffle to be held during dinner Saturday evening! According to attendees, last years raffle was a great success!!!! We'd love to continue the tradition.

Personalized Goodie bags will also be handed out upon arrival.

If any YorkieTalk member would like to donate to the Raffle or GoodieBags, please PM Gingergirlsmom. We would really appreciate any donations and it would be a great way to spread the word about your business while contributing to everyone's favorite yorkie community!

Raffle and Goodie Bag Information

Raffle

Ticket sales will contribute to the cost of the meet-up. Any profits will be donated to a non-profit Yorkie Rescue.

Raffle Donations: Please send me a pm if you are interested in donating a prize for the raffle. If you are attending the meet-up you may wish to bring your item with you. If you are not able to attend , or cannot travel with your donation, you can ship them to me.

Goodie Bags

A personalized goodie bag will be given to each registered member upon arrival at the meet-up on Saturday.

Goodie Bag Donations: If you would like to donate items for the goodie bags, please send me a pm. At this time we are estimating that we will need 50-60 goodie bags. We would like to have both doggie related items as well as some treats for our human members. We would love to include some coupons and gift certificates to valued YorkieTalk vendors. If you are a vendor and would like to include either a coupon or gift certificate to your business please let me know.

Thank you! Please let me know if you have any questions!!!

Ginger Bernie Fun Kitty
Gingergirlsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!