View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 12:59 PM   #3
yorkiepuppie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabbit View Post
Well when I had Daizy spayed the vet told me to limit her activity while she had her stitches in. Uhm depending on what she will be doing you will probably have to make that call...

Will she be running around playing with other dogs? How has she done since her surgery? When are her stitches going to be taken out?

We had another yorkie here in our home when Daizy had her surgery...and I'm pretty sure that by the second week she was back frolicking and playing with her cousin Sophie... we just kept a very close eye on her and didn't let her play get too rough.

Those are things you will probably need to consider....and did you call your Vet and ask them? He/She might be in a better position to answer that question considering they did the surgery...ya know? Hope that helps a little.
thank you for the response. i didn't call the vet because i had forgotten that the party was today and the vet is not open on the weekend i don't know what to expect, but usually milu is really shy, she likes to hang out with people(a lot!!!!), not other dogs. but i have noticed that she likes dogs who are smaller than her(which is hard to find since she is only 2.6 lbs) but i think she also really likes other yorkies, she always gets really excited when she sees another yorkie!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!