View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 06:02 PM   #7
peanut
Dogs Rule Cats Drool!
Donating Member

I am so glad Daisy is okay, they can get away so fast. Not to make light of the situation, but I thought I would tell you something to make you laugh. Tonight when the babies went outside, I had Max (GSD) in the carport fence area and let the yorkies out to run in the yard since its so cool here, well after rounding up all of them I couldn't find Lexie, granted my fence area is huge and the fence is a 5 ft, so I didn't think she jumped it, but I was worried Max may have dug somewhere and she got out. Now picture this I am running around yelling Lexie, Max is going nuts jumping up and down trying to get into the big fence area, the yorkies are in the house barking their little heads off, its getting dark and I am looking everywhere, Lexie likes to play a game with you, she will let you get almost pickup distance then darts off, so I didn't see her anywhere, I went in to turn the flood lights on and then I seen it, her head sticking out of a hole big Max had dug, she couldn't get out. When he did it I don't know, but it had to be 2 ft deep. I didn't know where to kill her or hug her. They can give you a heart attack faster than anything. Glad Daisy was a good girl and stayed where you could get her.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!