View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 08:40 AM   #4
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Sheila,
Your friend needs you right now and I know this is terribly hard for you. I totally understand how you feel about all those "memories"! My Dad, [best friend, "buddy", etc.] died of an anurism a little over 20 years ago and it was such a shock [still is] and the memory was so painful and vivid, I wouldn't even drive past the hospital for a long, long time. The first time I was "forced" to walk through the doors of that hospital, I almost went into shock! But, for my Mom [who was the patient], I had to! Although, unfortunately, I have had to do that more times than I care to remember over these past 20 years, you can do it for someone you love! I just keep whispering, "I love you, Daddy", every time I have to go there. You can do it!! Maybe you can begin to feel as I do .... Daddy would be proud of my strength [like his] just as your grandmother would be proud of yours!! God bless you and we will be praying for you, your friend and for his friend & her children through this trying time!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!