View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 03:33 PM   #13
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

We did things a little backward. Pebbles just didn't want to listen for the longest time and I had pretty much given up on her. Then I brought home Doodlebug in June and started working on sit, stay, give paw, roll over, bang bang, high five, shake right and left and he caught on immediately with a treat. Pebbles was watching the entire time as he learned all of the tricks and got a treat. I looked at Pebbles and said sit and all of a sudden she was sitting, rolling over, whatever I asked all for a cheerio! The little brat!

Then when I brought Bogey home last month, the poor little guy didn't even know what a treat was let alone what a trick was. Usually after coming in I say who wants a treat? They run for the kitchen cabinet and before I could get there they would be sitting for a treat except poor Bogey. It took him about 2 days to understand the mad dash for the kitchen was a treat and now he is right in there with the other 2. I say "sit" everyone sits and puts up a paw INCLUDING my Bogey! The first time he did it on his own I cried!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!