View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 02:54 PM   #1
lulababy
bam and pebbles mommy
Donating Member

Love New Pics of little Bam Bam and a few pics with Pebbles! :)

My main computer has been down for a while and I've missed posting so I finally figured out a way to post some on this computer. I took a couple photos yesterday but all the ones after Bam Bam's solo pics came out too dark unless I used the flash and I didn't use it often. So I only have one pic of Pebbles by herself and like 3 of them together! I'm sad, but at least it's something. I wish there were more as they are wearing matching outfits from ruff ruff couture and look so cute. Bam Bam has really grown.. He is 2.1 pounds now and 25 weeks old. He will be 6 months old next week on the 22nd.. Pebbles is now 3.3 Pounds (wow!) and turned 10 months old on the 7th (my baby is almost ONE!)... I swear they are almost the same size now lol. Bam is just a tiny bit smaller but he is almost just as tall.. His hair is long enough to put a bow in which I am excited about because Ive been stocking up on bow boys for a while. You can see him with a bow here. He is just too adorable. I will really try to get some pics of them up for Halloween in their costumes and I hope my other computer is up and running then so I can take a lot.. Thanks for looking! I sure have missed posting updates of my babies.. it's been like 2 months since I last updated... I hope you enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
New Pics of little Bam Bam and a few pics with Pebbles! :)-10-15-2008-007.jpg   New Pics of little Bam Bam and a few pics with Pebbles! :)-10-15-2008-044.jpg   New Pics of little Bam Bam and a few pics with Pebbles! :)-10-15-2008-016.jpg   New Pics of little Bam Bam and a few pics with Pebbles! :)-10-15-2008-006.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!