View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 08:09 AM   #1
Misti1
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Who is THAT yorkie

After we lost Rocky, my daughter started asking for another yorkie. Somewhere in a catalog I found a stuffed one that looked pretty decent and bought it for her. (I was never going to get another dog.LOL wink wink)

She's all grown and gone and moved away now, but a few of her favorite stuffed toys are on the floor around a small wicker table.

She called me and asked me to find her college degree because she will need it to go to Japan.

Her room stays closed off, so Maya had never been in there since I bought her.

When I opened the door and started rambling around looking for the item, Maya began this barking growling, attack/retreat thing.

She seldom barks or growls, but still I paid it no attention and continued my search. She would never enter the room, but launched her assault from the doorway and hallway.

Finally I found the item and looked up to see what had Maya so upset. I followed the direction of her ire only to find that she was at war with the stuffed yorkie.

This fascinated me, so I watched her for quite some time, laughing my head off. Once she saw Mommie was watching, she really revved up her attack. She would never come near it though.

It was hilarious!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!