View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 07:15 AM   #9
TaylorsMomma
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandYorkies View Post
Thanks so much for your replies....it is bad enough it is Casper's pup, but I am just so glad it wasn't brought up in my house....I saw it at 3 weeks old and it was a lovely little thing...some people need a brain transplant I think...and why is it that it is always the defenceless that suffer....there must be a reason for this baby to have been taken from this earth, but I am at a loss to think of what reason that could be
Thanks again...
Lovvies, Debra x x x x
Firstly let me send my condolences. I am DEEPLY sorry to hear about that darlin little puppy. I TRULY hope he/she doesn't get another pet of ANY sort. Who knows WHAT could happen ?? I know how hard this must be on you. It was even hard for me to read. God has his reasons for EVERYTHING as you stated and TRUE, we don't always or MOST OFTEN know the WHY'S or the HOW'S. It can be extremely frustrating but faith will help you through. Trust in God, he KNOWS what he is doing.......... Again, I am VERY SORRY for the loss of Caspers puppy. Such a heartbreak. Hugs from one Yorkie lover to another. I will keep you in my prayers.
TaylorsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!