Thread: Dear Bandit....
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 08:36 PM   #1
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Rose Dear Bandit....

You are all going to think i've lost it by the time you're done, but i really think that more than any one, its you guys who will understand. if i could talk to bandit, one last time, this is what i would say..

Dear Bandit,
Hi baby. i can't believe its been almost 5 months since we lost you. I love and miss you everyday, and think about you almost constantly.i always tell tucker about you. i know that if you were here you would just love him. a lot of the things he does remind me very much of you. he always beats up rusty, just like you did, it always makes me laugh.
I know you werent with us for very long, but the time you were here you completly changed me. i think i'm a lot more patient and understanding now, i'm also a lot more careful. i know that just because someone sounds like they know everything, doesn't mean they do. like the man we bought you from, i feel so awful for listening to him, and believing what he told us. i hope that in the short life you lived we made some sort of a difference. i can never repay you for how much you have given me.
The pain has gotten so much less, but its still there. especially these last few days. i haven't even been able to look at your picture without getting teary eyed. baby i want you to know, we may have gotten another baby, but he can't replace you. there will always be a small hole in my heart, and the piece that belongs to you. you touched everyone around you while you were here. even your cousin donna misses you, though she was against getting you from a petstore, she loved you, and cried when she heard what happened. all the neighbors were sad too. like chris's mom, and debbie was heart broken when she found out.
I know you are at the rainbow bridge now. i am thankful that you are no longer in pain, and that you can run and romp as you please. take care of all the other doggies and kitties who come to play for a while too, until their beloved master comes to retrieve them. i know that i'll be with you some day again.
I love you bandit, and i know we'll meet again...someday.

we will always love you,
mommy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bandit with Bow.jpg (46.5 KB, 34 views)

All Gave Some; Some Gave All

Last edited by MeganS; 09-19-2005 at 08:40 PM.
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!