View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 06:44 PM   #9
RebelBelle
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Well to be honest, I just wanted a little "person" to love. My mom calls it "baby fever". Well needless to say I know that I wasn't in a position to have a human baby, because I had just ended a very serious relationship. I had never had a pet before and my best friend had always had a dog before going to college. The more she talked about her relationship with her past pets, the more I thought that a puppy was just what I needed. In my pet research, I saw a picture of a yorkie puppy. I went out and bought "Yorkshire Terriers for Dummies" and read it cover to cover the same night.

I had definitely been in a funk since the breakup and Courtney was so happy to see me excited again that she told me to find a yorkie puppy and she would get one for me. So I was on a search for the PERFECT little princess. And on a trip to see a little female puppy, I saw Jamie and just knew that he was my little "person"... bright and loving and inquisitive and cuddly and fiesty .... My mom says that he squelches my baby fever cause he's just like a tiny version of me in a furry package.

Now I just can't wait to get him a little sister and I'll have my own little furfamily, no man needed. LOL!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!