Thread: My Newest Baby
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 06:04 PM   #9
topknot
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Camera

Thank you all so much. And yes, you are right, Schatzie, I have been given two gifts - my husband and a new baby to love and show. We have gone through a lot lately, more than I think was possible for anyone. I am very thankful and have not had to endure as much as the Hurricane Katrina (my full name too) victims have had to go through.

I also have my Hungarian female (6 months) too I will be showing and then my little KeeKee (the littlest one). I just hope she grows some more. She is 4 months old. The chart said that she should get to 5 pounds. Right now I think she will need to be soakin wet to get that much. I have included photos of them too. I figure I can show Pepe in the male, then trade off and show Easy (female). When they are finished - I can then show KeeKee if she gets big enough. She is a real cutie too.
Thanks for the well wishes and the compliments. I hope we do good at the match. I will let you guys know. I have the training stackers "Happy Feet" and Pepe is doing really well with it. Easy still isn't too sure about it though.
T.
Attached Thumbnails
My Newest Baby-easynicestandwpaint.jpg   My Newest Baby-keekeeface13weeks.jpg   My Newest Baby-keekeetable12weeks.jpg  

Last edited by topknot; 09-19-2005 at 06:07 PM.
topknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!