View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 07:12 AM   #1
kpeterson204
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Restless at night

Hi,

It's been a while since I've been into yorkietalk community, but I have a problem with my yorkie girls.

Willow will be two in November and for the past 2 weeks she has been waking us up at 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning to go potty, previously to this since would sleep through the night and not wake until 5:30 or 6:00 in the morning. Add to this the past two nights when we put her in her crate which is beside my husband’s side of the bed she shivers and shakes for some time after being put to bed. Has anyone else had any problems similar to this and what did you do if anything.

Buffy just turned 1 year this past August, she has had issues with runny bowels, I believe that this is mainly due to the fact that she loves to eat leaves, now we do not have trees in our yard but unfortunately we have neighbors that do and whenever the wind blows leaves are dropped into our yard. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I break of the habit of eating whatever is dropped in our enclosed yard either by wind or birds?

kpeterson204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!