View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 06:12 PM   #21
zenzele
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTinkerbelle View Post
Hi guys!

I have a little problem.

My husband is not taking the second dog thing so well.
I thought he would have understood, because all I have been through.

He said one dog is enough, but to me it is not.
Sure Buddy fills my void and stuff, but I feel like the other pup I am supposed to adopt will fill it all.

I didn't have a childhood. I didn't have many friends (and still don't), so it's hard. And I feel like Buddy has helped, but one more would do it all.

He doesn't understand at all.
How do you suggest that I get him to hear me or get him to see that I really feel like I need him.

I believe in fate a lot... and for this pup to just come to me for free is fate. And I know it would help with my health, fill the void I am missing and make up for a ton that I had lost as a child due to being ill.

And help or suggestions would help.
I am very upset because if I can't get this pup, I will be devastated.
If I remember correctly in a previous post you said you had been sick for sometime - correct? Does your husband have to help you take care of the dogs? If so he may really not be up to taking on another dog and he may resent your decision. If the dog is free why not ask your husband to let you get it on a trial basis - give it 30 days - and if it does not work out be willing to find another home for it. ( I think thatYorkie can win over your husband's heart in 30 days!!)
zenzele is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!