View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 07:03 PM   #1
amog4life
Yorkie Yakker

Default About my Yorkie Bed!!!

So i see that everyone so far has liked the bed that i made for my Yorkie and i would love to be able to build beds for your Yorkie as well. So hopefully by next Friday i should have another one done but this one is going to be slightly different and it will be white and pink for one of your princess. The one i made is not for sale because its for my fiance but i will make some more. In about a month and a half i will actually start to make many of this of all types and colors and i will be able to take request as well. I will soon also start to donate to YT for alowing me to serve you all. The bed i will have by next friday will be up on sale on ebay. if you want to keep in touch just add me as your friend and i will let you know when its up for bids. Thank you all again and thank you YT for having such a great site. Here is the one i made for my fiance just in case you did not see it.-----Cesar
Attached Thumbnails
About my Yorkie Bed!!!-dsc04528.jpg   About my Yorkie Bed!!!-dsc04524.jpg   About my Yorkie Bed!!!-dsc04534.jpg   About my Yorkie Bed!!!-dsc04532.jpg  
amog4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!