View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 05:09 PM   #14
emilyann
Lovin' My LilBug!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaJ495 View Post
And what exactly was so confusing? It made sense to me!!! Was it because I described her odor as a dying rat instead of saying very foul smelling. Or instead of saying vaginal area I said crotch? And when I said "period" I probably should of used in heat? I really don't think it was confusing, I just think you didn't care for my word choice I used to describe what I saw and smelled.
And yes, you did insult my intelligence!!! My overall intelligences, wheather I was being humorous or not. By asking my age, thinking I was very VERY young, and thinking i was a "certain thing with colorful hair" And what if I did have colorful hair??? Would that make me a bad person?? An unintelligent person??
And yes, you did offer advice, only after your critizising comments...And i really shouldn't make such a big deal out of this, but you must realize wheather you are being mean or not, it hurts people's feelings!!!
I gave advice after I asked how old you were. There are quite a few trolls on here from time to time and I apologize that I thought you were one. I also apologize that I insulted your intelligence or hurt your feelings, I didn't mean to.

Have a great night.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!