View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 06:37 AM   #12
zoozie
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Regarding Bad Breath

First Time Visitor so bare with me. My sweet princess, Ebadoo, is 4 years old and 6 lbs and has always struggled with bad breath. As a puppy, she just never would let me brush her teeth . I did however, try "everything" on the market for bad breath including additives for her water, chewables, the "greenie" bones, basil paste, clove oil, etc. Brought her to the vets and even spent $250.00 to have her teeth cleaned to address the "tartar" theory as being the reason for the bad breath & guess what....she had sweet breath for maybe a week and then it was right back to the same so that can't be the reason. Plus we have a minature schnauzer who eats the same exact food and is 11 yrs old and has sweet breath!! The one big difference with the girls is Ebby, my schnauzer gives sweet dry kisses and Ebbadoo, my Yorkie gives wet ones so I'm convinced it's all saliva related and must be coming from the tummy.....like an enzyme thing? Am I the only one out there with this problem? I don't want to over-dose my baby with breath mints! Any advise??
zoozie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!