View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 11:06 PM   #12
LisaJ495
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyann View Post
Well I certainly do apologize that YOUR HUMOR came off to me as you being a young person. It's a darn tootin' computer and I can't fully see how you're responding/acting when you type. One minute you say "your intelligence" then the next minute you say you were trying to be funny, I'm confused.

Like I said before, I didn't mean to offend you and I was just asking a simple question, you wanted to know why I wanted to know your age and I told you. Just like you can't help how I take you, I can't help how you take me.

I honestly just didn't think that the post was all that funny but to each their own.
Oh and I was trying to help too, your post was just a little confusing, that's all.

Have a great night!
And what exactly was so confusing? It made sense to me!!! Was it because I described her odor as a dying rat instead of saying very foul smelling. Or instead of saying vaginal area I said crotch? And when I said "period" I probably should of used in heat? I really don't think it was confusing, I just think you didn't care for my word choice I used to describe what I saw and smelled.
And yes, you did insult my intelligence!!! My overall intelligences, wheather I was being humorous or not. By asking my age, thinking I was very VERY young, and thinking i was a "certain thing with colorful hair" And what if I did have colorful hair??? Would that make me a bad person?? An unintelligent person??
And yes, you did offer advice, only after your critizising comments...And i really shouldn't make such a big deal out of this, but you must realize wheather you are being mean or not, it hurts people's feelings!!!
LisaJ495 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!