View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 10:28 PM   #11
emilyann
Lovin' My LilBug!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaJ495 View Post
wow thank you so much for insulting my intelligences!! I could have used nursing terms to describe her "problem" but then you would of had no clue as to what I was talking about.
No wonder our world is full hate with judgemental people like you!! And lets say I was very young, like 10 or 12, how do you think that comment would made them feel??? Not very good.
I actually have a sense of humor, unlike you..so i'm sorry if i offended you in anyway. I was just trying to make humor out of her situation. And also considering it is 1 in the morning and just got done studying for two major exams I may sound crazy at the moment.
The fact and the main point is, I was seeking help and instead of helping me, you critisized me by asking me how old I was.
Anyway, enough rant and I thank everyone who was helpful to me!!
Have a wonderful night!!!
Well I certainly do apologize that YOUR HUMOR came off to me as you being a young person. It's a darn tootin' computer and I can't fully see how you're responding/acting when you type. One minute you say "your intelligence" then the next minute you say you were trying to be funny, I'm confused.

Like I said before, I didn't mean to offend you and I was just asking a simple question, you wanted to know why I wanted to know your age and I told you. Just like you can't help how I take you, I can't help how you take me.

I honestly just didn't think that the post was all that funny but to each their own.
Oh and I was trying to help too, your post was just a little confusing, that's all.

Have a great night!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!