View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 10:21 PM   #10
LisaJ495
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyann View Post
I'm going to try and put this the nicest way possible, I'm not TRYING to be mean even if it comes off that way... but the way you word things comes off as being a very very young person or this certain thing with colorful hair.

As I understand though, the longer you wait on getting her spayed and the more heats she goes into, puts her at a higher risk for cancer.
wow thank you so much for insulting my intelligences!! I could have used nursing terms to describe her "problem" but then you would of had no clue as to what I was talking about.
No wonder our world is full hate with judgemental people like you!! And lets say I was very young, like 10 or 12, how do you think that comment would made them feel??? Not very good.
I actually have a sense of humor, unlike you..so i'm sorry if i offended you in anyway. I was just trying to make humor out of her situation. And also considering it is 1 in the morning and just got done studying for two major exams I may sound crazy at the moment.
The fact and the main point is, I was seeking help and instead of helping me, you critisized me by asking me how old I was.
Anyway, enough rant and I thank everyone who was helpful to me!!
Have a wonderful night!!!
LisaJ495 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!