Thread: A Porkie?! :-)
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 07:38 PM   #1
MissTinkerbelle
Senior Yorkie Talker

Present A Porkie?! :-)

Hey everyone!
Hope y'all are having a great Friday evening.

Tonight, I totally surprised my mom.
She moved and doesn't have me (since I am married) or my sister living with her any more. She just moved yesterday and is very upset about being alone.

Sooo, being the super, great, sweet, loving daughter that I am, I got online and looked at rescues, shelters and the lovely Craigslist (haha). Well I just happen to find a PURE BREED PUG for FREE!!!!!!!!!!

My mom has always wanted a Pug, but couldn't afford one, because like, me she is disabled. She has MS. So I emailed the ad and heard back. Today I spoke to the women and she felt my mom would provide her a great home. So tonight, I surprised my mom. I went to her new house with dog bowls, dog food, toys, treats, leash, collar, harness, poop bags, puppy pads, etc. When I walked in with that she was so confused.

I told her to get into my car and that was that. We arrived at a Wal-Mart where we met the lady and my mother finally got her Pug. She is a year old and her name is Puppa. My mother is working on changing it to Lucy.

My mother was so so so happy, it was PRICELESS!
So it is safe to say, I won the daughter of the year award!

Anyways since I got my Yorkie last week off Craigslist for free and she just got the Pug off CL for free, I wonder what would happen if we breed them? HAHA JUST KIDDIN! That would NEVER happen, just thought the name PORKIE was cute.

So do a good deed, it makes ya feel good!

P.S. My Buddy is doing great on the humping issue. The spray bottle really works!

Have a great weekend all!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!