View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 02:55 PM   #12
Babz
YT Addict

Goodness! I am so sorry!!
In your pre-occupation to help me, your guy had an incident.

Quote:
I reached into his mouth, with him shaking his head and pushing my hand away with his paw, trying to remove it.
Mocha does this too, along with biting my fingers. She clamps down just enough to hurt. My thumb is still sore from yesterday's session of removing tissue from her mouth. She bit into the cuticle on top of the nail, and it have inner bleeding now. *sigh* what else to do. My house is all white tiles, i sweep my room and mop it every day, sometimes twice a day. She still manages to find things. She can even get into the bin in my room now. I am fraught with worry all the time. I leave nothing on the floor now, and Mocha is still fenced during the night, or when I cannot pay attention to her.

I have an 8 year old sister (we have 16 years difference) and I just hate it when she comes into my room to play with Mocha Mocha jumps around to play, and she gets scared Who knows if in her fright she might reflexively swing a hand or a foot. And she always leaves her toys scattered around. Polly Pocket, Barbie shoes, Silvenian dolls, you name it. Taking Mocha out of my room is a chore - I have to scout the floor with eagle eyes to see what's around, then only bring her down. Mocha also goes up the stairs on her own - we have to fence the stairs so she doesn't go up when nobody's watching.

I agree, they are very good in hiding things in their mouth. My thumb is sore everyday lately.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!