View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 11:32 PM   #1
ILuvGizmoGrump
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Cry Help! My male is making me go crazy

Hi Everyone!
I'm new to the sit and found yall by searching for answers on the web, and looks like I found more than I was looking for! I need help with my boy yorkie who is starting to "mark" his territory and he is causing our carpet and furniture to stink and stain with his little drops. He is almost a year old and 2 and a half lbs so it isnt a lot of potty, but enough to make me go crazy wondering what to do. He uses puppy pads at the condo I live in but not here at my parent's house where I usually bring him and does good when they go outside, but still wont stop leaving me little surprises around the house! I really have no clue what to do because I yell and try to make it clear to him if I catch him in action that it is wrong, but I would never be able to lock him up or spank him because I am such a sucker and I spoil him rotten! Even if my roomate, sister, or my parents down here yell or tap him for it, he still wont learn his lesson. I really need help with this, so could anyone who has dealt with this problem or anyone who knows some good strategies give me all the suggestions and techniques they know! I would really appreciate it! Thanx!! And I'm excited about being a part of this site!
ILuvGizmoGrump is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!