View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 12:28 PM   #1
Babz
YT Addict

Default Mocha came to me to get brushed!

After 4 months of persevering, we finally have a brush session with her conscious and not objecting to it in any way! I am so happy I could kiss the ceiling.. And she came to me!

It was 12AM here, and all of a sudden she kept asking for my attention. I petted her a bit and she usually finds her own thing to do after about a minute... this time she kept coming back at me. I thought, well you want my attention, you got it. So I took out her brushes and combs (she's not yet brushed today).. and once I sat down, she straight away came onto my lap!! I proceeded to brush her.. and she was even relaxing and lying down, joy oh joy Usually when I take out the brushes she will either think it's for chewing or just run away. The only time I could brush her whole body is when she's really sleepy and couldn't care less.

I have no idea if this is a one time thing, but right now I am thanking the puppy gods like crazy I hope she will next let me tie her hair up or let me cut her nails

I'm sorry if this sounds very trivial.. I'm just so happy, she's a very "willful" dog..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!