View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 06:04 PM   #6
Diana Sophia
Senior Yorkie Talker

Post What a great Mom!

I'm so happy to hear your mom will care for your kids until you move back home. This is a great solution and it will give you comfort knowing they will be cared for with your Moms love. This will help relieve some of your stress. Talk to YT people who travel to dog shows. They will be able to help you with information you might not think about when sending your kitties to Moms house. Your Vet also give them something to rest during the trip so they arrive rested. If you can't find someone to talk to, I will contact Lola's Show Breeder who travels several times a month with several dogs. She also sends them alone for Breeding. I would be happy to help. When the time comes for you to travel home with your Yorkie-Babies your doctor can write you a Prescription or Letter for them to travel with you in the cabin. I'm not sure all the detail... If you need to purchase them an extra seat, put them under your seat, travel with one or two dogs, or which Airline allows them. I'm sure you can find someone on YT that can help you with those details.

Best of luck and don't stress! Airlines transport pets all the time.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!