View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 08:55 AM   #5
Key2Yorkies
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Fall0317,
I am so sorry for your loss of little angel Beagan, I see he passed 2 days after his 1st Birthday, poor little baby. I know he is just skipping around the Rainbow Bridge to see you again someday or possibly if you believe in reincarnation, he may find his way back to you in another puppy.We just don't know about theses things, all we can do is have Faith. Thank You so much for your offer to give my baby Newman a Forever Home it was very kind of you. I am Happy to say though he has found a very nice Home in Peoria with a wonderful couple who just bought a new Home. They also had to bargain a with the price a bit because of todays economy & the exspences of a New Home. To me a Good Home is much more important than a few extra Dollars in my pocket. I also Love Yorkies for their elegance, beauty and personality. Besides my Afghan Angel who passed away on June 13, 2008 again Talk about elegance, beauty and personality and then add Grace. Yorkies are at the Top with Afghan's of course! I know you will find your new little Boy to keep Daisy company & they will be BFF! Beagan & my Angel will find him for you! I will watch out as well & if I come across a little guy I will let you know. Jan
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!