View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 03:41 AM   #2
luvnmymax
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes_jd View Post
ok so to those of you that re-home your baby Im not saying that its a bad thing if there are REAL reasons for it... but for those that re-home them because they cant potty train them is just ridiculous... Im soooooooooooooooooooooo sick of people like that... its as if their babies are just a piece of furniture that they can get rid of if they dont like it... I hope that those poor dogs get 100 times better forever homes then the ones that so easily gave them up... it makes me soooooooooooooooooooooooo sad to see it happening... I wish I could take them all... but I cant... I just know that I could NEVER NEVER give up my baby!!!! sorry thanks for letting me vent...
I would just like to say that I just had to rehome my Junie B. I not sure what you consider "REAL" reasons. I made sure that she had a great home to go to, and I am still upset over it. Everyone on here has been extremely supportive during this whole time. So my post isn't to the OP it is to anyone considering the possibility that they may have to rehome. Don't let one poster who has obviously never been in that situation offend you or make you feel guilty. Especially if you feel your baby would be better off in a different enviroment. Not trying to start trouble just doing a little "venting" myself. Thanks Jessica
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!