View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 08:20 PM   #3
fall0317
Donating YT Addict

Smile

hello. i am looking for a boy who needs a forever home. I live in Fort Wayne, IN (not too far away) and am willing to travel to surrounding states. I have recently lost my baby boy to internal bleeding (he was hit by a car...you can read my thread under RIPs if you are concerned) I now have a rescue baby girl... 13 weeks (i rescued her at 6) from a horrible breeder/backyard puppy mill. She is now in good health and a happy baby. She also still has her tail and dewclaws and I do not planned on getting them removed - there is nothing wrong with natural. I still favor males more. I am looking for another rescue and not particularly a puppy, but I will take whoever needs a home. I can provide a great home. I do not work, so I am here all the time. I have a WONDERFUL vet, a fenced in yard, no children, and plenty of experience. I also attend school online. I am completely and totally agaisnt breeding and my little girl already has her appt for her spay. I am not interested in papers or registry... this does not matter to me. I am a fan of the Yorkshire Terrier breed simply because of their elegance, beauty and personality...not because they are worth more than another. I hope this is enough information to let you know this little man will be taken care of.
Anyways, I will bargain with price for you. I will settle with a rehoming fee, not a selling fee.
Attached is a picture of my recent rescue Daisy...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg daisy.jpg (28.0 KB, 18 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!