View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 05:29 PM   #2
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by singingjenny24 View Post
Today is Tuesday. I sent my dad to Petco to buy me some more Science Diet Nature's Best small bite lamb and rice, which is what my yorkies eat and love. The guy at Petco told him to buy Nutro lamb and rice. My dad brought it home and fed it to my dogs. I told my dad I was worried about it because I had heard that was one of the ones in the dog food scare 2 years ago. The guy told him it was the best food on the market. My yorkies have been on it 2 days and I didn't notice anything odd till last night when I got home, they both drank water for about 3 minutes straight, which is not normal for them. Then tonight, I had just taken them out for a little walk where they both peed and about 15 minutes after the walk, my dog Brutus peed on the floor right in front of me. He is housebroken! It was bizzarre. I then gave them their Nutro dinner and then noticed tonight that they are both more tired than usual. Not lethargic or unresponsive. They still jumped when Daddy came home and jumped around for treats, but they are not as active this evening. Only then did I google Nutro and saw that there are still literally hundreds of complaints about this food! And they are current, like, as of this month! I am so scared! I am not going to feed them it anymore! I am going back to my Science Diet tomorrow. But, should I take them to the vet??? Or would me switching them be enough? It has only been 2 days! Please someone respond! Thank you!
well.. i woudlnt' go back to science diet... doesn't Petsmart have Blue there??? i'd try going to that... but change SLOWLY...

i think that there weren't on it long enough to have that type of damage... but keep an eye on them and if it continues.. yes go to the vet...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!