View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 09:19 AM   #1
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Cake SoCal Meet-up – SATURDAY, October 11

Hello all SoCal members (or members who will be in the area at the time of the meet-up)! We are having our next SoCal meet-up THIS Saturday, October 11th, at my house, in Anaheim Hills, CA. We're celebrating Tanuki's 1st birthday at our meet-up (her birthday is actually October 12th), and if any other babies have their birthdays during the month of October, we can make it a celebration for multiple babies!

Our October meet-up will be Saturday, October 11th, at 1:00 pm. We've been trying to do our meet-ups earlier in the day so we're not meeting during the hottest part of the day, but it seems to be harder for people to make it there in the morning, so hopefully the heat won't be too bad at our more "normal" meeting time. The meet-up is going to be at my house (Weir Canyon exit off the 91 fwy), so we can turn up the A/C and hang around indoors if it's too hot for the babies to play outside. I've included the details below:

Who: EVERYONE!!!!
What: Monthly Meet-up / Tanuki's 1st Birthday Party
When: Saturday, October 11th (Time: 1:00 pm)
Where: Sukoshi & Tanuki's House (Anaheim Hills, CA - PM for exact address)

The girls' yard is completely fenced in (front yard AND back), so we'll plan on the babies running around outside together unless it's too hot, in which case we'll move the party indoors.

Food: Matt and I will order pizza, garlic knots, diet sodas, and bottled water for a late lunch, but if each person could chip in $5 to put towards food, that would be very much appreciated! If you can't, no worries! If you'd prefer regular soda vs. diet, please be sure to bring that with you (pizza is a healthy meal as long as we drink diet with it...right ???). Please post what toppings you'd prefer on your pizza.

Also, I'll provide doggie cake and ice cream for the babies and cupcakes for the humans to celebrate Tanuki’s FIRST birthday!!!!

I hope you all can attend and help us celebrate!

P.S. - If you'd like to be notified of SoCal meet-ups in the future, please PM me your e-mail address so I can be sure to include you in my meet-up e-mail notifications. Thanks, and I hope to see you at the October meet!
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!