View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 06:51 PM   #1
MissChas
Yorkie Talker

Cup Candy's Big Adventure

First let me start out by saying how excited I am to find a forum full of people who actually help people instead of just putting people down! I read a few threads today just as a step in my research and was so pleased with how things are handled here I had to join!

Our little girl, Candy, is pregnant for the first time and we are very excited and scared all at once! We do not have children yet so our dogs are our world! I am a big reader anyways so I think Ive read just about everything there is to read online about dog breeding in the past year or so but my thirst for knowledge on the subject is still not quenched! We are not breeding for money or even considering becoming regular breeders. We simply love our dogs and want to share their amazing qualities with a few lucky people. We already have more good homes than we need i'm sure haha. Unfortunately, I do not have someone with experience to help me but I do have an amazing vet who responds very well to an emergency and isn't in it just to see how much money they can squeeze out of you. (They were tested when our husky had his accident) I plan on counting on him every step of the way if need be. She has just entered her seventh week and we plan on going for an xray soon. We will also be setting up her whelping box in the next day or two.

As I said I'm always looking for more knowledge on the subject and would greatly appreciate any tips, tricks, advice, knowledge or stories anyone has to share! (Along with new yorkie loving friends!) Also if I need correcting on anything because it is my first time! Thanks!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!