View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 11:56 AM   #1
luvnmymax
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg OMG...I am FREAKING OUT

I arrange a monthly (or bi-monthly depending on demand) transport to a spay/neuter clinic that is about an hour away. I do all of the paperwork and they come and get the dogs/cats, do the surgery and bring them back the next day. Well Captain Jack has started hiking his leg and scratching off! He is only 5 months old!! So I sent him with the group today. They are a wonderful office and even have veterinarians that specialize in pediatric surgery. Well.... I just got a call from the owner of one of the cats that went today and her cat (moonpie) died during surgery. So I freaked out. I called over there. They explained the situation. Moonpie just stopped breathing during surgery and then his heart stopped. They tried to revive him, but couldn't. Captain Jack is in surgery right now and is doing good....but I am freaking out. I am so scared. He is already in surgery or I would have told them not to do it. They are sending Moonpie for a autopsy or whatever to see what happened. Please everyone..pray for my Captain Jack.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!