View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 07:36 AM   #1
iwantayorkie08
Yorkie Yakker

Default UGODOG Indoor Dog Potty

Does anyone have this? Some info about product:

Product Features

UGODOG Indoor Dog Potty is designed to make clean up simple, easy, and certainly mess free without burdening the environment
UGODOG has a solid base that will support any canine, regardless of breed or size

UGODOG uses two smaller, removable, fitted grates rather than one large one to make cleanup of the grates easier and more convenient.
The UGODOG grids are specifically designed and engineered to support dogs and accomodate their delicate paws. The beams of the UGODOG grids are thick and convex in shape to cushion dog's paws.
The UGODOG grates also allow the pooh to settle on top making clean up easy and mess free. Simply lift the grate with the pooh on it and drop the pooh in a recycled waste bag and throw away. The grates allow for your pet's paws to remain dry as the urine passes through the cubed openings and on to the base below where canine pee pads, or more preferably newspaper, absorbs the urine and odor.

I have thought about trying this. It recieved mostly good reviews. I think I would just like to train her inside but I don't know if i could deal with the odor.
iwantayorkie08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!