View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 03:54 PM   #7
doverccastle
No Longer a Member

Default Dovercastle yorkshire terriers?

If anyone should have a questions about Dovercastle - why don't you simply ask ?
Great pedigrees - what have I done with them ? Showed and finished every dog I got that was actually was show quality.
My dogs , shown them ! Waiting on coat on 5 - Campaigned a Specials male all year co-owned with Durrer and won # 1 toy dog in the Country.
Showed last year won best female yorkie in the Country - Have wonderful puppies of my own breeding out for shows all over the world in many countries.
Have 5 beautiful dogs on the ground now - two already pointed one finished, three growing coat.
To whom ever it was that said DoverCastle's Jack Sparrow is a nice looking male - Thank You he is!
You should have a look at DoverCastle William Wallace - or DoverCastle's Dolce or DoverCastle's Gabbanna and new pictures coming soon of DoverCastle's Million Dollar Baby - Oh and DoverCastle's Boys O Boys - Dodger and DoverCastle's Just a Boy - Que - these are now showing or soon showing in Countries across the globe. DverCastle's Winston Churchill , and DoverCastle's Shakespeare - Shakes - showing with very happy people !
Remember gossip is simply a way of telling others who you really are - The biggest liar is " they say "
Oh well off my soap box, and back to real life- show dog people can be pretty nasty when it comes to competition, and the best way to eliminate is to try to defame. I think if it was really true I would have a tough time with one of the best Handler's in the Country still showing for me for 3 years straight , and also the son of another yorkie breeder who is " known " lives with us - Oh what a nasty web
Cheers,
DoverCastle Yorkshire Terriers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
Show News
http://www.dovercastleyorkshireterriers.com/news.htm

Home
http://www.dovercastleyorkshireterriers.com

# 1 Yorkshire Terrier - # 1 Toy Dog Top 10 All Breeds Canada 2008
# 1 Yorkshire Terrier Female Canada 2007
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!