View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 06:01 PM   #14
Keely_momma
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbieDoll0x View Post
Keely_Momma, She hasn't called since I got her. She breeds several dogs I believe although when I asked her she said only Yorkies and none other. But I get the feeling eitehr A) She sells other people's dogs, or B) She breeds a bunch and What not. I saw her home, it was a clean home, the dogs were in baby cribs with one another, they seemed very happy. I saw the 'mother' and 'father' the father was small, maybe 2 1/2 pounds or so. They looked extremely happy and healthy. But than again, You don't know if they were even the real parents. My dog, has a small head and her ears stick up like a Chihuahua, and when my mom had first saw her she said these exact words. "She looks like the taco bell dog." The vet said she is a Yorkie and not Chihuahua. She came with ACA registration papers I believe. But if I am not mistaken, My other dog I had came with AKC. Is AKC, better than ACA?

& The price I paid for her was $1600 cash, she didn't accept any other form of payment.
This "breeder" is full of crap.. Im sorry but she is definatly just in this for the money.. Its people like this that piss me off! can you take her to court for selling you a sick dog. All of this points to a miller. Alot of millers are great at hiding the truth.. She may have a shed or something filled with helpess dogs that are being bred over and over again(Doesnt have to be on her property, she may have a partner or partners that accually keep the 'breeder dogs' on their property.) She may have a few dogs that seems to be taken well care of to make a sale and then back to the barn when the pups are sold. some peoples minds are just screwed up and they think that this is okay. Im not saying that she is infact a miller, i was going to give her the bennefit of the doubt but all the signs point to it.. Well, Good luck with you baby anyways! I hope she lives a long and healthy life filled with love and happiness!
Keely_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!