View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 05:19 PM   #1
troubletb
Love my Yorkies
Donating Member

I need some help with my run away Yorkie

What does everyone else do??
Bell is bad!! She use to run away when ever she got a chance. But since she has gotten older (2 years old) She really was good for a long time (at least 6 months now) But today, my husband, my daughter, and myself took a long drive to check out my daughters college (where she will be a freshman next year) My mother who is in great shape for 72 was home with Bell and when she went out the back door, so did Bell. I live in a gated community, but its located on a busy street(right outside the gate) and Bell loves to run. I have started to install a fence around my yard but am only 1/3 finished.(it cost my over $2000) for the one section and it will be at least a year before its completed. My poor mother ran after Bell for almost 1 hour, as Bell ran through neighbors yards, street, puddles, and the swamp. My mother told me that nothing she said or did brought Bell back, Until she was tired. I know my Bell is taller than most or your yorkies and she sure is fast and wirey!! But I need to know, What does everyone else do to let their yorkies run?? I would be grateful for any help.
Thanks
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!