Thread: Samoyed Breed
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 04:55 PM   #10
RoxyJosMom
Love The Verminator!
Donating Member

Thank you. The only thing we know about Snowbears background is that he was found wandering in the snow by a young man who took him to the shelter when he couldn't find his owner. SB must have come from a very loving home. He knew any command you could think of and he behaved like a true gentleman. He put on so much weight because of his nightly dish of ice cream and lack of the exercise he needed because of his size. He weighed about 130 or so lbs. Take that and his fur which was about 1 foot long on his body and tail plus the super-thick undercoat and he was enormous, to say the least. My parents lived in a trailer and if SB was laying near someone and they got up, he immediately stood up and backed out of the way. He was so heavy he had a hard time walking and was starting to limp. When he went to live at his new home, he was put on a diet and hair cut short and now he runs and plays like a puppy. I had tears in my eyes the first time I saw him like that. Anyway, personally, I've never heard a bad thing about them. My eye-doctor had one who used to hang out in the waiting room making friends with all the patients. If I had the room needed for one, I would definitely add one to my family.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!