View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 04:18 PM   #7
PANAMA69
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbieDoll0x View Post
Thank you

I don't get why she is not answering either, and it's annoying me. I called her twice yesterday and left a message, as well as three time today and left another message. It makes me think that there was a problem with the dog, and she knew about it and now she knows I know and is not answering. The vet wasn't in, but I spoke to the receptionist. When I got her, I got a free vet visit from the vet, it was a small vet's office not known my many. I decided to take her to the vet I already used with my previous puppy, just because I felt more comfortable and you never know. But my vet had suggested calling, and I didn't call right away, but once she had that episode I knew I had to call. At first the lady was nice, and said she could get the records, but once I mentioned the breeders name, And I didn't even mentioned her full name, just first name, she got very snippy, and rushed the conversation, telling me that her puppies are healthy and what not, and none have any problems, and she could call her for me, and I simply said No thank you and I would do it myself. That just seems so shady to me. I don't know what's going on, Maybe I am just overly worried, but with a puppy this tiny, I don't want to take any chances.
I agree don't take any chances
PANAMA69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!