Thread: Samoyed Breed
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 04:00 PM   #9
Smarty Bones
Nope, Not a Wig.
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyJosMom View Post
My parents had one, Snowbear, who was the most incredible dog I've ever met. Everyone that came in contact with him offered to give him a home if they every wanted to rehome him. He came from a shelter. He was a beautiful, unbelievably smart, the most well-mannered, well cared for fur-family-member ever. The perfect watchdog. He was super-spoiled and extremely overweight, but has since lost 50+ lbs and is even more beautiful. His hair was long before and groomed daily, but now he goes to a groomer and his fur is kept shorter. (My parents have both passed on and, even tho I would have taken him in a heartbeat, I wanted him to have the best home possible so he is with a relative who has another large dog that he gets along with great and a huge yard that they play in. And, best of all, he is only a couple blocks from my house.). I would reccomend this breed to anyone with alot of room.
Wow, I need to go on Snowbear's diet . It must be lovely to have him remain in your family, as he is a strong link to your parents, who he must have loved very much.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!