View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 05:56 AM   #15
cesar49
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelstarr View Post
I it is any consolation I have a 9 and 1/2 mo. old neutered male and he is the same way I am at my witts end. Plus I have an old 17 yr old beagle who has accidents. I can understand the accidents and feel sorry for her but the baby is in deep doo doo.... pun intended.

I have about had it. I take him for a walk and bring him in and he does the same thing. He has an Xpen that he has deceided not to pee in only on occasion. I have tried litter training and everything.

I guess the belly bands are going to have to be a common place thing for us.

I have some and they work great. I also use a sanitary pad inside.

THe weird thing is he will actually 'stand for me to put the D&@# thing on. GO figure.

Good luck.
I am moving my daughter and soon I will be cleaning my rugs again. if this doesn't help I will be Ripping them OUT...
I don't want a smelly house. I have semi- decent hardwood floors under these rugs and I would live with them rather than the smell of dog pee.

good luck hon.
Cher
i guess belly bands are the answer in some cases... especially for pee pad trained dogs under one year.. i have a doggy door and fencing and gates
to keep my 5 dogs trained..and a house with a yard.. but apartment people could probably use belly bands...clicker training with treats also works
along with consistency... getting ready to rip out more carpet today
my sadie peed on my daughters bed a few times.
i think she was angry and did it on purpose.. that door is always closed
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!